Make an Impact on our Geriatric Community
Our team is growing, and we're looking for top caliber Physical Therapists to join us in our Burlington, Bordentown, Florence, Columbus and surrounding locations.
We're FOX Rehabilitation, a multi-state, professional private practice of independent clinicians who visit patients and provide evidence-based geriatric care. We're committed to supporting a diverse, inclusive, and equitable culture where everyone is welcomed and given access to our many professional growth opportunities. If you want an autonomous career and to help older adults become stronger and live better longer on your own schedule, then you'd make a great addition to our team. FOX clinicians are salaried with benefits with the opportunity for overtime at the per diem rate, if desired.Who we're looking for:
You're positive, compassionate, respectful, and hard-working with the desire to proactively develop your craft to achieve clinical excellence. You're reliable, accountable, and respond to every challenge with solutions, rather than excuses. You thrive in an autonomous setting and meet expectations for scheduling and caseload management. You seize every opportunity to feed the "fire in your belly" with our unlimited continuing education credits.
Are you a newly graduated professional? FOX helps you grow your skills through our widely-recognized Emerging Professionals Mentor Program, designed to support you in a structured and proven approach. Let's work together!What you'll do:
What you'll get:
- Provide Geriatric House Calls to older adults
- Deliver proactive and evidence-based therapy to older adults
What you'll need:
- Flexible schedule created by you
- Professional growth opportunities
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Overtime options
- Educational programs
Contact FOX Now!
- Valid Physical Therapy license in the state(s) of practice, or eligibility to apply
- Degree from an accredited physical therapy program
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to wear PPE, including masks, face shields, goggles, gloves, and gowns
- Integrity, compassion, and enthusiasm
Madison Wheat, Clinical Career Specialist
866 816 2510
You can also text FOX to 39522 to learn more!
Fox Rehabilitation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.