Pediatric Hospitalist opening in , Massachusetts.
The Department of Pediatrics at an internationally respected Academic Medical Center located in downtown Boston is adding a Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Flexible schedule with varying shifts
- All Division faculty members are involved in the teaching of pediatric residents and medical students
- Known for its basic, translational, and clinical science research as well as its expertise in health policy
- Medical Center is in the top 10 percent of independent institutions receiving federal research funding
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Benefits include a substantive 401A retirement plan, CME Funds and Time Away, Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy
- Located in downtown Boston with access to world-class educational opportunities, nationally acclaimed theater productions, top-rated restaurants, Professional sporting events, Fenway Park, beaches, parks, and several museums
- Boston is a city of ethnic and cultural diversity with a population of nearly 700,000 people
- International airport and public transportation including bus and train service