Pediatric-Adolescent Medicine opening in Espanola, New Mexico. Pediatrician Opportunity - Espanola, NM (Explore the Many Wonders of The West)
Supports H1 Visa Candidate
Presbyterian Espanola Hospital which is owned and managed by Presbyterian Healthcare Services is actively recruiting a Pediatrician
to join the established practice in Espanola, NM.
You ll Love Practicing Here!
- We are a supportive and well-known organization in New Mexico that has sustained stability and longevity, especially during COVID
- Most recognized healthcare system in New Mexico
- 300 days of sunshine
- Great place for the outdoors/sports enthusiast
- Monday - Friday Schedule: Provider will have 36 hours of scheduled patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week. 8-hour admin time for on call physician
- 4-day work week option.
- The incoming physician can expect personal office space, and 2-3 exam rooms per physician.
- Call is in rotation with the group. Admit to Presbyterian Espanola Hospital.
- Newborn Rounding responsibilities
- OB handle routine deliveries. The Pediatrician may attend C-Section or Delivery Coverage if high risk when on call only.
- Average 30 deliveries a month. Neonatology available by telemedicine.
- Patient Volume is average 18 to 25 patients per day
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
- RN and MA with APC Support
- 80 Bed Medical Center located 25 minutes from Santa Fe, NM
- Primary Care clinic attached to the hospital in professional office building with Same Day Care (Walk-in clinic) adjoining.
- Level 3 NICU is in Albuquerque
What We re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Presbyterian s story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
We are part of New Mexico s history and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico
New Mexico s unique blend of Spanish, Mexican, and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque s International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos nuclear scientists, Roswell s visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe s artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing, and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply