Pediatrics opening in Huron, South Dakota. A new pediatric opportunity is now available in South Dakota at a rural practice, for a large regional health system. You will be the only pediatrician with the group and work a 5-day workweek with a 1:4 call schedule. The physician on call will handle admissions and ER consults. You will see 15 to 18 patients per day. J-1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered. The ideal candidates will love rural and traditional medicine and must be comfortable being the only pediatrician.
This position offers an annual salary plus RVUs, $75K sign-on, plus RVU. You will also receive a housing allowance of $50K. You will be offered malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO, CME time and stipend, and a retirement plan.
This beautiful, small community is located in eastern South Dakota and nestled along the James River. It is a wonderful place to live, work, play, and raise a family Huron offers a unique mix of services, entertainment and recreational opportunities ranging from beautiful parks, golf courses and walking trails to riverside fishing, paddle boating, miniature golf and swimming.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact John Skawinski directly at Click Here to Apply or email CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job .
- Outstanding earning potential, very strong base salary plus RVU
- $75K sign-on bonus
- $50K housing allowance
- Great student loan repayment plan and full benefits package
- Be the only pediatrician in town and share a 1:4 call
- Work alongside family practice physicians in a traditional practice setting
- Open to J-1 and H-1B visa candidates
- Please call John Skawinski directly at Click Here to Apply or Click Here to Apply to learn more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail