Endocrinology opening in , Arizona.
An Endocrinologist wanted to join a prominent multi-specialty group of over 100 providers in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Will join one Endocrinologist in busy outpatient practice.
- The Endocrinologist will help grow the Primary Care division with complete multi-specialty support.
- This is a great opportunity for physicians seeking autonomy and success.
- Arizona licensed or in the process would be a plus.
- Both experienced and upcoming fellow grads are encouraged to apply.
- Employed position includes robust salary, wRVU based production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, 401K pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, EAP, Wellness program, relocation.
Phoenix has grown phenomenally in the past 40 years into a full-scale urban center, covering over 4 million service areas. The modern downtown features skyscrapers, the capitol building, and quality museums. The metro is surrounded by many upscale suburban neighborhoods, perfect for raising your family. Tucson is only 116 miles and Flagstaff is 139 miles. When you think of Phoenix one thinks of red rocks, blue skies, magnificent sunrises and sunsets, and a lively and cosmopolitan city. It is the heart of Arizona and of the American Southwest!