Settled in Wyoming's eastern plains, Torrington is where the Oregon, Mormon and Texas Cattle trails once met on the North Platte River. Explore Torrington's charming downtown, brimming with local cuisine, cozy accommodations, and boutique shopping. Not far from Torrington is Wyoming's largest winery, Table Mountain Vineyards.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please contact Mauro Piroli at or email your CV to .
- $325K base salary, a $60K sign-on bonus, and no state income tax
- $100K educational loan repayment and eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Flexible work schedule with clinic hours Monday through Friday from 7 am to 6 pm
- Low patient volume that includes all ages
- 1:3 call, hospitalist shifts/light inpatient rounding
- Patient-focused, friendly, and willing to collaborate in a team environment
- Experience preferred, but open to new graduates
- Large, integrated health system that offers physicians a financially stable environment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail