You will enjoy living and working in this South Dakota town. It has museums, Native American historical sites, quirky tourist attractions, and a broad selection of fishing, golf, and camping opportunities. The community boasts low crime, no income tax, low cost of living, and a clean look.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Chris Ballard at or email your CV to .
- Up to $75K signing bonus
- Partnership-track opportunity with PTO
- 10 on and 10 off block for a commuter friendly position
- See an average of 15 patients per day
- Join a great medical staff and hospitalist program
- BC or BE internal medicine hospitalist
- Open to 2022 residents
- Small and safe city and only an hour from Sioux Falls
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail