An internal medicine physician opportunity is available in Pennsylvania due to growth. You will need to be board certified or board eligible if coming out of residency. The incoming physician will join another physician in an outpatient setting and have nursing home rounding responsibilities. You can expect to see an average of 18 to 22 patients per day. Final year residents and fellows, and H-1B visas will be accepted.
This employed position offers competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will receive medical benefits, student loan repayment assistance, 25 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, 5 days of CME and $4K, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. You will also receive an additional stipend for membership dues, licensing, and DEA.
You will be working with one of the top organizations in northeastern Pennsylvania. This position is located in a rural community in the heart of the Allegheny National Forest, offering access to a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities. The warm summer months provide plenty of time for golfing, swimming, hiking, biking, fishing, camping, and more. Winter enthusiasts enjoy snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and snowmobiling. The pace is peaceful with low crime and friendly people.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Shari Berman at or email your CV and references in confidence to .
- Outpatient only
- Nursing home rounding
- 18 to 22 patients per day
- Generous annual salary with RVU and quality incentives
- Medical, dental, vision, and LTD/STD insurances
- Loan repayment and 403(b) retirement plan
- Reimbursed in full for 2 membership dues, DEA, and license
- Can support H-1B visas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail