A new pediatric neurology opportunity is now available in Alabama at a growing group practice. Work at the outpatient subspecialty office, joining five other subspecialties. Practice Monday through Friday, no weekends and no call as call is handled by the general pediatricians. The group also has a team of over 16 pediatricians and 8 nurse practitioners.
This position offers a competitive compensation with additional production bonuses and partnership potential. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, family and physician coverage for medical and dental group benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in this Alabama town which offers a mild winter climate, affordable housing, low property taxes and excellent schools. Located a few short miles from the state lines of Florida and Georgia, the area embraces the best that life has to offer, providing its residents not only modern conveniences and amenities of much larger cities, but also retains the charm and friendliness of the South.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Deb Gronsbell at or send your CV to and reference number .
- Partnership potential
- Competitive salary and production bonuses
- Paid family coverage and physician health benefits, profit sharing, sign-on bonus, and more
- Work in an outpatient pediatric subspecialty office
- Join 5 other subspecialties; over 16 pediatricians and 8 nurse practitioners
- Monday through Friday, no weekends, no call as call is handled by general pediatricians
- J-1 visa candidates are welcome
- Contact Deb Gronsbell at CompHealth and reference job number
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail