An orthopedic surgeon opportunity is now available with a hospital clinic in Vermont. This position is for total joints and general ortho. There will be no trauma. Your call schedule will be 1:4. The hospital has a Hana surgical table for anterior hip replacements. A fellowship in total joints preferred, but not required, and new graduates are welcome to apply.
This employed position is at a medical center that has been named one of the Top Rural and Community Hospitals multiple times. You will be offered a competitive salary with a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
St. Albans sits in the valley between the Green Mountains and the Shores of Lake Champlain. Experience the luxuries each season brings in this tight-knit town, where you can also enjoy the culture and convenience of nearby cities. Enjoy outstanding recreation including downhill and cross-country skiing, some of the finest golf courses in the country, and excellent hiking and fishing.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please call Rachel Roberto at or email your CV to .
- General ortho and total joint surgeon
- Hana table for anterior hip replacements
- Employed position with benefits
- Loan repayment available
- 1:4 call schedule
- No trauma
- Fellowship in total joints preferred, but not required
- Beautiful rural location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail