Physiatry/Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation opening in Portsmouth, Ohio. Interventional PM&R Opportunity - Portsmouth, OH (Southern Ohio, 80 Miles South of Columbus) Supports H1 Visa Candidates
Looking for a PM&R residency/Pain fellowship trained physician to join our hospital employed outpatient PM&R group. Time spent in operating room for interventional procedures.
- Option : Base salary of $421,835 (50%tile MGMA for those just completing training) with additional compensation for experience, guaranteed for 2 years. Can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target.
- Option : Base salary of $529,734 (75%tile MGMA) guaranteed for one year and then switched to a wRVU production contract.
5% less for those not yet boarded, salary adjusted accordingly upon board certification
2-year contract also includes:
- Vacation: 6 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days). Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $20,500 year before taxes. No matching.
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $20,500 year before taxes under age 50 and $26,000 for over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
- Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claim made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
- Health Insurance: provider pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
- Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or liquidated damages of one year salary
- Sign on Bonus: 15% of base salary up to $100,000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2-4 years)
- Residency Stipend: up to $25,000 (requires up to 2 year service commitment)
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Practice Location
- SOMC Neurology & PM&R Associates
- Located at th Street Portsmouth, OH 45662
- Office Hours/Work Schedule
- Office hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00a 5:00p / Friday 8:00a 12:00p
- Call schedule: 1:3 weekend coverage for inpatient unit (shared with inpatient Medical Director and locum physician)
- Gretchen Horner, NP (PM&R)
- Dr. August Juguilon, Neurologist
- Laura Sova, NP (Neurology)
- Andy Stegman, PA (Neurology)
- 3 LPN
- 5 MA
- 1 Office Manager
- Case Load
- Outpatient office, patients/day
- Procedure days, average volume 6-10
- C-Arm in operating room
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply