£33280 + OTShift:
Dayshift Pertemps are recruiting for an experienced Production Supervisor for an assembly manufacturing plant based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. The Production Supervisor oversees the manufacturing processes and manages the operators in their activities, whilst striving to continually drive improvements. With a predominant focus on targets and safety, we are ideally looking for someone with experience in the assembly field. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, good engineering knowledge and experience of working in a team environment in a supervisory role.Our perfect Production Supervisor would have:
- 10 + years' experience of assembly manufacturing and operating assembly equipment
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and 5S philosophy / culture
- Experience in handling machine and production equipment issues and breakdowns
- A self-reliant approach with the ability to take the reins. We're looking for someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves and get involved
- Effective prioritisation skills: the ability to multi-task and cope well under pressure is paramount in this role.
- A focus on the customer experience with the ability to handle challenging situations and difficult conversations whilst maintaining a diplomatic approach. We need someone who isn't afraid to make informed decisions based on cost, efficiency, quality and business needs
- Happy to listen and work as part of a team; collaborates and shares expertise with others
- A structured and pragmatic approach to problem solving; can interpret processes and improve their effectiveness
- MS Office packages experience
Interested? Please get in touch to receive full job description by clicking apply.