In a nutshell
We are looking for a pioneering person to take responsibility for the smooth and effective day to day running of Lifetime's Academy programmes, ensuring all clients and learners receive an outstanding experience. Based at Head Office, you will be the key point of contact for all learners, building trusted relationships with programme delegates, Coaches and clients.
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)
What will you be doing?
- To manage course bookings, and provide course delegates with all relevant pre- and post-course materials.
- To maintain accurate learners records on the CRM system
- Liaise with clients, learners, facilitators and Coaches regarding event details, ensuring the accurate capture of information on databases
- Manage event logistics and ensure end-to-end process delivers a quality experience to the client
- Organise all resources, venues and financial administration in relation to the programme
- Promote the Management & Leadership programme both online and offline in partnership with the marketing department
- Manage all day to day programme issues, take ownership for finding solutions or escalate as appropriate
What will you bring to the role?
- Experience in working in highly demanding environment and meeting deadlines
- Strong experience of administration roles, where excellent organisation skills were required
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience within Learning & Development
- Proven experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) have amended the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 so that, from 11 November 2021, all care home workers and other visiting professionals will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have an exemption or there is an emergency.
Lifetime require all successful applicants for roles where our colleagues may have a requirement to enter a care home setting to be either intending to be vaccinated or to be already vaccinated against Covid-19
What we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An Award-winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development
Lifetime Training Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all colleagues to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be:
Subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS (where applicable), qualifications (where applicable), identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references and all offers of employment will be subject to those references. Lifetime Training Group is an equal opportunities employer and is Disability Confident accredited.