An award-winning hospital in south-central Vermont has an opening for a Pulmonary/Critical Care physician.
- The pulmonary outpatient office is located within the hospital, shared with two pulmonologists, and includes full staff and PFT lab
- Full-service Endoscopy suite with EBUS and navigational bronchoscopy available
- The Intensive Care Unit is a 12-bed multidisciplinary unit staffed with three full-time intensivists who cover on a 24/7 basis as well as night coverage with associate providers?
- While this position is primarily for inpatient and outpatient pulmonary services, the ICU coverage component is negotiable
- We are the second largest hospital in Vermont, serving a population of 85k throughout the county, neighboring counties, and into eastern New York State
- Hospital employed position with highly competitive base salary with generous benefit and relocation package???
- Located in the south-central part of the state of Vermont, we are lifestyle and family-oriented and enjoy outdoor recreation year-round in the heart of the green mountains with proximity to many ski resorts including Killington Ski Resort, home of the FIS Ski World Cup
- 65 miles north of the Massachusetts border, 35 miles west of New Hampshire border, and 20 miles east of the New York border
- Vermont supports a low student-to-teacher ratio, which nurtures an excellent education for school-aged children