Oncology-Radiation opening in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Radiation Oncology Opportunity -
Cape Girardeau, MO
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Guaranteed Salary + WRVU Production Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment (Up to $200,000)
- Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- 6 weeks time off
- Full Benefits, including: Health, Dental, Vision, FSA & 403 (b) options
MEDICAL SERVICES & SUPPORT:
- State of the art Cancer Center built in February 2011, offers an innovative, patient-focused approach to cancer care that s unique to our region.
- The role of each team member within the Southeast Cancer Center is to create a unique healthcare experience for every patient, designed to nurture and inspire as well as to add passion, meaning and context to each life we touch. Through teamwork, our focus is to support and guide the aspirations, hopes and needs of our patients and their families throughout their journey.
- The Center positions Southeast as the leading cancer treatment provider in the area with 33 infusion bays, cutting-edge radiation therapy, highly experienced and dedicated staff with one radiation oncologist and four medical oncologists.
- The Radiation Oncology Department features two beam matched Elekta Infinity Accelerators, Philips Big Bore CT scanner, HDR, and KV superficial unit. Services include SRS, SBRT, and DIB with catalyst. Full time physicist and Dosimetrist on site.
- The two-level center creates a serene, healing environment that addresses patients physical and psychological needs while delivering the most technologically advanced clinical services.
- Designated as Missouri Level I STEMI Center & Level II Stroke Center and Comprehensive Cardiac Center
- Southeast Hospital is licensed for 245 beds
- Nearly 2,400 employees
- TJC accredited and serves a population of approximately 675,000, primarily in a three-state area
- Largest cardiothoracic surgery program between St. Louis and Memphis
- Network of more than 51 care locations in 11 communities, including hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics representing over 30 clinical specialties.
- Has the only pediatric orthopedic surgeon in the region.
- Dedicated, free-standing Southeast Cancer Center serving approximately 5,360 distinct patients annually.
CAPE GIRARDEAU CULTURE:
- Located on Interstate 55 with a population of about 40,000, it is 1.5 hours (118 miles) south of St. Louis, MO and 2.5 hours (172 miles) north of Memphis, TN.
- Lively downtown area featuring specialty stores, antiques and delicious cuisine
- Excellent Public & Private School Options
- Home of Southeast Missouri State University
- Home of the SoutheastHEALTH College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Home of Dalhousie Golf Club - ranked course in Missouri per Golf Digest
- Located on Mississippi River with scenic overlooks & hiking trails
- Family Aquatic Center, Children s Museum, Trampoline Park
- Performing Arts, Art Galleries, Shopping, Fine Dining
- Spas, Casino, Wineries, Microbreweries & Seasonal Farmers Markets
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply