Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 220,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
- Migrate applications from on-premise to the Azure or AWS cloud
- Transform longstanding development practices and technology to modern methodologies and tools
- Develop custom solutions using agile practices
- Research, learn, and conduct POC on new automation and development practices
- Work as a technical member and developer on the engineering team
- Work closely with business and engineering team members to implement test first frameworks
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent, with 5+ years software engineering experience
- Experience with implementing design patterns.
- Proficient coding skills in one or more languages including: Java, C#, Python, .NET
- Proficient Cloud Development skills (Azure/AWS)
- Desired Skills (in order of importance):
- Application of Basic Object-Oriented Concepts and knowledge of S.O.L.I.D.
- Solid understanding of relational and non-relational databases: Postgres, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, mongo dB, Redis
- Experience working in an Agile development environment demonstrating TDD and whole team approaches within a fully-dedicated Agile team
- Working knowledge of micro service design patterns and implementations, including understanding of Kubernetes concepts
- Strong knowledge of at least one unit testing framework: xUnit, Junit, Jasmine, Mocha, or similar
- Working experience with data including Spring Batch, Apache Spark or Hadoop MapReduce to process large data sets
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law