Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
We are hiring a qualified civilian Registered Nurse (MEDSURG) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Madigan Army Medical Center, Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Tacoma, Washington.
- Status: Full-time & Part-time (A minimum of 20 hours a week).
- Compensation: This is an hourly position compensated from $36.05 - $41.00.
- Schedule: Monday - Sunday, Various Scheduled Shifts Available; Actual shifts worked may include: 7:00AM-7:30PM, 7:00PM-07:30AM, 7:00AM -3:30PM, 11:00AM-7:30AM, 3:00PM-11:30PM and 11:00PM-7:30AM
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
The Medical-Surgical Registered Nurse (Med Surg RN) must have the following qualifications:
- Degree/Education: A diploma, associate, bachelor, Master or Doctorate in
Nursing. Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Certification: BLS ( Basic Life Support)
- Experience: One year of qualifying experience in the specialty is preferred.
- Licensure/Registration: Current, active, valid, and unrestricted license or other authorizing document such as a certification or registration from any U.S. A license is a grant of permission to a health care professional by a recognized licensing agency of a State; the District of Columbia; the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the United States (U.S.) Virgin Islands; or other territory or possession of the U.S. to provide health care within the scope of practice for a specific health care discipline.
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship, and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women since day one. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.