Join Our Team: Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Employee Perks!: Dramatically Increased Wages! Overview:
Immediate need for Full-Time, Registered Nurse Supervisor - RN on overnights at our Point Pleasant, PA Campus in Bucks County. $7,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Pediatric Specialty Care in Point Pleasant, PA (Bucks County) is seeking an enthusiastic and compassionate Registered Nurse Supervisor (RN) for Full Time Nights
Pediatric Specialty Care Overview:
- At Pediatric Specialty Care, we are dedicated to providing the best possible long term, short term and transitional care available for technology-dependent and medically fragile infants, children and young adults. Pediatric Specialty Care is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of medically complex and technology dependent individuals ranging from birth to 21 years of age. Our goal is to enable children with special needs to realize their fullest potential in a nurturing and supportive environment. It is evident to our residents and their families that whether we are helping to transition a child back to their family's home or celebrating a resident's small, yet miraculous achievement, we are deeply committed to their physical, psychological and spiritual well-being every step of the way.
Registered Nurse Supervisor (RN) Shift Option (12-hour shifts):
- Night Shift (6:45pm-7:15am)
Registered Nurse (RN) Status Options Defined:
- Full-time: 3-12 hour shifts per week, every other weekend availability, running on a 4-week rotation schedule, Benefit eligible. Sign-on Bonus of $7,000.00
PSC Benefits to Explore (even part-timers qualify if minimum hours are met!):
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Matching
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Next Generation Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Riembursement Program
- Shift Differentials
- Competitive wages (dependent upon on years of experience)
- Up to 120 hours (16 days) of PTO time PLUS six (6) holidays
- AMAZING KIDS THAT NEED YOU!
Pediatric Specialty Care in Point Pleasant, PA is located at: 90 Cafferty Road, Point Pleasant, PA 18950 . Apply to our RN Supervisor positions today!
Day-to-Day tasks Registered Nurse Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for responding immediately to individuals' requests
- Supervise nursing care services and staff on all units while on duty
- Actively promotes facility safety programs
- May assume responsibility as the Infection Preventionist Nurse
- Assume responsibility for nursing services in the absence of the Assistant Director of Nursing Services and/or Director of Nursing Services
Base wages increase with experience!
From: USD $38.40/Hr. Qualifications:
- Possession of a State license and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania required
- Minimum of two (2) year's nursing experience, and at least one (1) year of experience in a nursing leadership role; experience in pediatric, hospital or long-term care nursing required
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree in nursing preferred
- Ability to utilize creative problem-solving, and handle problems diplomatically required
- Ability required to supervise departmental staff effectively and ensure high standards of care are maintained
- Previous experience in nursing education and/or in-service training preferred
- Ability to relate well to pediatric residents from age birth to 21 years; respectful and caring attitude towards residents required
- Must be 21 years or older
Pediatric Specialty Care expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.