Rheumatology opening in Atlanta, Georgia. Rheumatology opening 30 minutes west of Atlanta, GA.
- Join an experienced board-certified rheumatologist and nurse practitioner
- Must be willing to live in west Georgia area
- Clinic operates Monday Friday
- Fully staffed with a LPN, 2 certified medical assistants, and a phlebotomist
- Established volumes with the ability to see up to 20 patients/day
- EPIC EMR systemwide
- Interest in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound preferred but not required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Extremely competitive salary plus bonus and full benefits
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
About the Area:
Many excellent physicians have chosen to make west Georgia and east Alabama their home, devoting their talents to our region s long tradition of exceptional medical care.
- Excellent public and private school systems
- A large state university and state technical school
- Ample opportunities for outdoor recreation
- An active local sports scene with competitive high school and college athletics, plus close enough to see professional sporting events live
- The convenience of living near downtown Atlanta and Atlanta s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- A thriving arts scene
- Robust artisan agritourism industry
- Active local nightlife
With big-city convenience and southern-town charm, the communities served by Health System are diverse, growing and committed to keeping the best care possible close to home.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to Click Here to Apply .