Rheumatology opening in Alma, Michigan. Rheumatology Opportunity - Alma, MI RequirementsBasic Education
: M.D. or D.O. degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy. License to practice in the state of Michigan.
Minimum Formal Training:
Other Physicians in Practice
- Applicant must have completed a residency program in Internal Medicine approved by the Accrediting Council for Graduate Medical Education or the American Osteopathic Association.
- Must have completed an accredited fellowship in Rheumatology.
- Have a current or past certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine or the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine.
- Must have a current subspecialty certification in Rheumatology by the American Board of Internal Medicine or CSQ certification by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine or the equivalent board in another country which is recognized by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
- Applicants who are not board certified at the time of application but who have completed their residency or fellowship training within the last five years shall be eligible for Medical Staff appointment. However, in order to remain eligible, those applicants must achieve board certification in their primary area of practice within five (5) years from the date of completion of their residency or fellowship training and maintain board certification to the extent required by the applicable specialty/subspecialty board, and satisfy recertification requirements.
Practitioner will be a solo provider with support from on-site primary care, specialists, as well as Dr. Diola and University of Michigan Health Rheumatologists.Office Procedures
All aspects of rheumatology for an adult population.Compensation
Competitive compensation plan. Benefits include:
- Professional liability with tail coverage
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- CME dollars and days
- Relocation allowance
Schedule - Traditional office hours
Thank you for your consideration, Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply