Eyeglass World is part of National Vision, one of the largest and fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States. Eyeglass World has over 100 locations across the United States and offers eye exams, contact lenses, eyeglasses, sunglasses and protective eyewear. The brand keeps customers happy with affordable prices and same-day service via in-store labs.
For more details about Eyeglass Word, visit .
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
Our strong force of talented opticians and associates help customers see their best to live their best. By selling, fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers with superb customer service, our opticians ensure our standard of excellence is never compromised - and they're rewarded for that with an impressive benefits package.
What would you do? - The Specifics
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and ensure high quality customer service.
- Meet National Vision's sales objectives.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using Ready When Promised production board.
- Ensure customers receive quality products in a timely manner.
- Assist with answering phones efficiently in accordance with National Vision telephone protocol.
- Ensure all customer service complaints are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Review reasons for redos and implement practices to correct. Ensure quality standards are met.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of any delays.
- Ensure all intra-web functions are done daily including cancelled job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to customers, if permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lens as directed by management and permitted by state law.
- Ensure store cleanliness policies are adhered to at all times.
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
- Ensure all visual merchandising is implemented and maintained.
- Ensure that the eyeglass department is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Ensure that inventory control and loss prevention procedures are followed at all times.
Are you the right fit? - The Suitable Talent
- Fluent in reading and speaking both English and Spanish.
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present and sell eyeglass features and specialty lenses.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Must be able to work and interact effectively within a host store environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time that may average 6-8 hours.
Taking Care of our People
We understand the importance of financial health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all Associates - including bonus potential for every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from within.
Please see our website to learn more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.