Our Client is looking to hire a Sales Associate.
They believe creativity opens spaces. Their purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for their people, customers and communities. This is the core belief that has guided them since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how they operate as a company today.
They aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything they do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, they are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing their communities.
They are looking for a Sales Associate to join their store in Chatham Place on a full time basis.
Their retail teams are populated with some of the industry's most committed, passionate and inspiring people and their stores represent everything they stand for - world-class service, brand quality, superb merchandising and knowledgeable associates to provide the perfect luxury experience for every customer.
- Provide excellent customer service skills, great selling skills and exhibit motivation to succeed
- Embrace the Experience and follow training guidelines and standards to reflect their luxury brand standards and image
- Consistently meet individual sales goals while exhibiting their behaviour
- Build customer loyalty through active client development and follow-through
- Follow company policies, procedures and use visual techniques to maintain the visual standards/selling floor according to their guidelines
- Willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure clear, effective communication with all management and staff
- Consistently show a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions
- Relevant interest in Fashion
- A minimum of 1 year on sales, preferably in a luxury retail environment
- Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets
They are an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.