Internal Medicine opening in Chesterfield, Missouri.
Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California, join a small outpatient group setting as an Internal Medicine physician., located in sunny Santa Cruz, CA
- Work in a small group setting.
- Outpatient opportunity without OB
- Light telephone call
- Practice autonomy with administrative support
- Excellent earning potential that includes a salary guarantee period plus annual bonuses
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance, CME, and benefits
There are four incorporated cities in the County. The largest is the City of Santa Cruz, with a population of 59,946. Watsonville has a population of 51,199, Scotts Valley has 11,580, and Capitola has 9,918.
Santa Cruz County is the Gateway to the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary, has 29 miles of coastline, and includes numerous state parks and beaches. Its quaint shops and restaurants, coupled with a multitude of cultural and recreational activities, including sailing, fishing, golfing, surfing, kayaking, hiking, and biking, provide a wealth of leisure activities. The State of California owns and maintains 42,334 acres of parks in the coastal and mountainous areas of the County
- 1 hour and 10 minutes from San Francisco
- 45 minutes from San Jose,
- 50 minutes from Monterey