Job Title SAP Functional Manager
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
As the recognized expert in SAP ECC, with experience on S/4 Hana, BRIM, e-Commerce and CRM, oversees teams across multi-levels within The Raymond Enterprise, multi-sites, globally with Toyota and/or affiliates, and third parties/vendors. Projects typically have long-term impact across The Raymond Enterprise. Performs work independently conferring with supervisor/manager on unusual matters. Handles the most complex issues. Leads and directs the work of others. Supervises, coordinates, provides leadership to, and reviews work accomplished by assigned staff. Essential position duties:
- Analyzes strategic needs as well as general requirements to develop project specifications.
- Reviews highly complex reports and data. Provides analysis, summaries, and resulting action plans. Executes new concepts in order to solve the most difficult and important issues.
- Exchanges information and resolves issues regularly with executive level staff inside and outside the Corporation over a variety of issues.
- Provides advice and counsel with regard to technical knowledge to all levels of employees across the Corporation.
- Analyzes/reviews current practices/procedures and makes/approves appropriate changes.
- Maintains records with appropriate supporting material. Updates records as necessary.
- Manages policy/procedure analysis and change across The Raymond Enterprise, multi-sites, globally with Toyota and/or affiliates, and third parties/vendors
- Reports regularly to executive management on the status of assigned projects which includes validation of projects supporting the corporate strategy, assessing the need to make changes, resolving disagreements between sites and dealing with other sensitive issues.
- May be assigned in a leadership or senior consultant role to other corporate wide projects sponsored by executive management.
- Has authority for employment related decisions and appraise performance. Provides work direction to individuals or department and assists in resolving problems. Implements employee relations programs and resolves personnel issues. Supports the company Hoshin as may be required.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Regular attendance in the workplace is required for interaction with others and to support teamwork.
About the schedule:
This position may be eligible for a hybrid work schedule dependent upon experience and successful completion of orientation period.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred.
- This is a mid-level management role within the organization. Eight or more years of professional experience, with at least three years of management experience is required.
- Experience in the technical competencies of the functional areas of responsibility is preferred.
It would be great if you :
- Understands and applies an expert-level knowledge of subject matter.
- Possesses excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Possesses excellent project management skills including, but not limited to:
- Planning and organization
- Attention to detail
- Developing and tracking budget
- Process improvement
About the total compensation package:
Salary - The salary for this position is $89,000-$114,000.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program