Emergency Medicine opening in Joplin, Missouri. Job ID: 9663Practice Details
- Seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Residency trained physician
- Join a team of experienced physicians caring for level II trauma center, 50,000 visits annually
- Clinical teaching resident doctors as well as medical students
- Work in a friendly and collegial environment with an emphasis on quality patient care
- 9 hour and 10 hour shift model with flexible scheduling
- Enjoy a fully integrated healthcare delivery system with large primary care and multi-specialty medical staff
Compensation: The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Emergency Medicine Salaries In St. Louis, MO. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The St. Louis area, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build your Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market: This 5 bd 6 ba 5,300 sqft Stately home in highly sought-after Sunset Ridge subdivision. 5,300 square feet with 5 bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths, full finished basement with tons of storage and second kitchen sitting on a 1 1/2 acre lot! Freshly updated throughout, new hardwood floors on entire main level, new carpet, new tile, new granite, new built-in cabinets, newly remodeled kitchen with new appliances and a new roof! This beautiful, immaculate move-in ready home has plenty of room to spread out and host those socially distanced family gatherings! Room sizes, square footage and lot size are approximate. This home can be yours for $479,000.
The Community: Appreciate an excellent quality of life in Joplin, Missouri, a progressive, medium-size town offering big-city amenities. A low cost of living and strong local economy. Beautiful neighborhoods located within a five-minute drive from hospital and clinic. Delight in arts and culture with arts festivals, public murals and local theaters. Enjoy an active lifestyle with activities including golf, tennis, running, and hiking. Easy access to nearby streams and lakes for fishing, kayaking and boating
The Employer: The Health System is a 400+ bed, three-hospital system providing comprehensive healthcare and behavioral health services to an area that includes more than 450,000 residents from Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. Also, is an academic physician-driven, community-owned, not-for-profit full-service tertiary care center.
Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 104 miles to Tulsa, OK
- 139 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 161 miles to Wichita, KS
- 200 miles to Oklahoma City, OK
- 261 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- Missouri Southern State University
- Ozark Christian College
- Franklin Technology-MSSU
- The Joplin Parks and Recreation Department is responsible for the City's recreational programs and maintains 22 City-owned parks and greenways.
- Other facilities include Memorial Hall, 3 aquatic centers, 4 cemeteries, Joe Becker Stadium, the Joplin Athletic Complex, and Schifferdecker Golf Course.
- The Department is responsible of over 933 acres of park land, including walking, hiking and biking trails.
- Blush Boutique
- Northpark Mall
- Runaround Running & Fitness
- Blue Moon Boutique
- Rapha International
- Candy House Gourmet
- Lennons Boutique
- Main Street Axe Company