Urology opening in Pasco, Washington.
Lourdes Health is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join Lourdes Medical Group , a multi-specialty, hospital-employed group in Pasco, Washington . The incoming physician will join 2 existing Urologists and focus on general urology procedures with robotic support available onsite.
• J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
• H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
Lourdes Medical Center is a 99-bed acute care facility that provides care for the ever-growing region of southeastern Washington. With the Lourdes Counseling Center, Lourdes Occupational Health Center and a number of primary and specialty clinics- Lourdes Health has a distinguished history of serving the community- dating back to 1916.
Located in southeastern Washington , Pasco is part of the Tri-Cities, the fastest growing region in Washington State. With 300+ sunny days a year, this thriving community is an outdoor lover's dream- from hiking and golfing to boating and fishing. And major U.S. cities are a convenient drive or flight away, as Tri-Cities Airport offers 11 direct-flight destinations!
Tri-Cities Airport (PSC) in Pasco, WA; nearest international airport is Seattle, WA - 3.5 hrs drive