Full-time SEND Teaching Assistant job in North Bristol, BS9. Starting on Monday on a long-term basis. Your new companyThe SENCo at this Bristol primary is looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant with an immediate start. This job has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate and requires whole classroom and SEND specific experience in KS1. Your new roleFor this Teaching Assistant job you will be supporting on a 1:1 basis supporting 2 children in different classes at different points of the week. Experience supporting a pupil with additional support needs is essential as you will be key person for a pupil with Autism Spectrum Disorder.What you'll need to succeed
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- You will be required to have experience working across all year groups
- You will be required to have experience supporting pupils with social & emotional needs
- You will need strong communication skills, especially when working with groups of children.
What you'll get in return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.