Title: Senior Agile Business Analyst Day Rate: £580.36 Location: Hybrid working out of their London office Engagement: Inside Must haves:
- Digital experience
- Extensive agile experience (4 years or more) - From inception through to delivery
- Must have experience working through initial product discovery
- Able to lead workshops and manage difficult stakeholders
- Proactive, enthusiastic and have excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines and have experience managing products
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly.
- Knowledge of Business Analysis techniques and tools.
- Able to act as a focal point for a specialised area (technical or business); able to lead teams while managing multiple competing priorities.
- Minimum Education or Certification: Bachelor's Degree related to IT/Finance.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of business process improvement, benefit, and risk management.
- Experience analysing the alignment between business requirements and system capabilities.
Would be highly considered if the candidates have any of the following:
- Energy experience and/or Electric Vehicle (EV) experience
- Consulting background would be highly considered