- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
At this company, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
- Analyze inventory movements/adjustments and reconcile inventory between the Warehouse Management System (WMS) to SAP for various DCs within North America, Europe and Asia
- Perform monthly accounting activities including the preparation of monthly journal entries, related account reconciliations and reporting
- Research and validate Cycle Count/Physical Inventory results for the DCs.
- Assist in the documentation and maintenance of inventory sub-processes, including the identification and testing of relevant SOX controls. Continually evaluate and revise established policies and procedures as needed with specific emphasis on Inventory.
- Provide a high level of customer service and capable of delivering ad hoc business requests as well as influence to both local and corporate management.
- Special projects, as needed.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Supply Chain knowledge is a must.
- A minimum of 2 years of directly-related experience, preferably in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment
- Proficient in MS Excel and ERP (SAP S/4) experience preferred
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform financial analysis with limited direction
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships with all levels of management
What's on Offer