Senior Bookkeeper / Manchester City Centre / Permanent / £30,000 - £32,000 / Development / Progression
A well established and successful service company is working with NC Associates, on an exclusive basis, to recruit an experienced Senior Bookkeeper. This business has a reputation of excellence and is experiencing year on year growth. The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the finance function and support senior management. This is a great opportunity to become part of a business that prides itself on employee engagement.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the duties will include:
- Checking and coding supplier invoices (against delivery notes, price lists & coding to present budgets)
- Supplier statements & account reconciliations / query resolution
- Bank reconciliation. Currently have 16 bank accounts which are reviewed daily & reconciled / finalise monthly.
- Intracompany recharging and reconciliation work
- Sales ledger
- Processing of expense claims
- Credit control
- Year end reconciliations
- Budgets analysis
- Utilities reconciliation and recharging
- VAT reporting and submissions
- Supporting management
The ideal candidate with have experience of being in a similar position within a fast-paced organisation, strong bookkeeping knowledge and confident excel skills.
If you are interested in the role and working for an award winning business, then please contact Mark Caunce immediately on or
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants of identity, personal characteristics, or background.