Citizens Bank is looking for a Sr. Business Support Manager to partner with 10 Directors and Managing Directors to ensure the efficient and effective operation of DH Capital s, a Citizens Bank company corporate office in NYC. This position will strive to help create a culture of teamwork, exceptional client service and a mindset of continuous improvement working closely with business partners throughout Citizens with exposure to different facets of the business.
This role reports directly to the firm s senior leadership. This position will lead and maintain good working relationships with the rest of DH Capital s colleagues, clients, and vendors.
Scope of Role:
This is a pivotal support role, which involves a high level of responsibility, confidentiality, and autonomy. The role requires the ability to flexibly work hours that reflect the changing demands of a particular day or week and to travel for two conferences during the course of the year.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Marketing & Advertising:
- Coordinate closely with the Citizens Marketing team to meet the needs of DH Capital.
- Human Resources:
- Manages, trains and mentors 2 administrative staff to embody a culture of teamwork and support for the office. Hiring and terminations as needed.
- Assist with job posting, screening, and interview scheduling for any additional hiring.
- Information Technology:
- Coordinate with the internal technology teams to ensure effective onboarding and minimal disruptions to office operations.
- Work closely with Citizens finance teams to ensure reconciliations of revenues.
- Monthly reconciliation of expense accounts to ensure.
- Records Management & Administration:
- Efficiently manages and stores engagement agreements, confidentiality agreements, and corporate documents related to contracts and joint ventures.
- Manages office space lease renewals and the relationship with building management, including office maintenance.
- Event Management:
- Oversee coordination for the annual conference hosted by DH Capital, including but not limited to budget management, attendee enrollment, and speaker and exhibitor lists.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in an Office Management or Executive Assistant type role, with demonstrated ability to manage priorities, and suitable maturity to interface with senior executives and clients.
- Minimum of 2 years management or mentorship experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Project management.
- High level of commitment, self-starter, and results driven.
- Takes pride in presentation combined with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability in building strong working relationships with a discerning and diplomatic approach.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, work unsupervised and manage a varied workload.
- Solid numerical skills with an ability to understand basic financial documents.
Education, Certification, and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor s Degree preferred.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague s or a dependent s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.