Senior Digital Designer to join a digital studio in London.
About the role
Our client is looking for someone to be an integral part of the team, taking ideas from pen and paper (UX) to executing pixel perfection (UI) iteratively and collaboratively (Figma).You'll have creative freedom and work (Agile Methodologies) hand-in-hand with the in-house Development and Product teams to deliver best-in-class online experiences. To succeed in this role, you should be user-obsessed and detail-oriented with an appetite for understanding technology and everything that makes for engaging eCommerce experiences. You need to be confident and creative with a focus on delivering value to customers and keen to learn and improve.
We're looking for:
- You should have a naturally multi-disciplinary mentality but with a specialism and passion in Digital.
- Experience in Digital Design, ideally in the eCommerce space (but not a deal-breaker if
- A good understanding of the Digital landscape.
- Proficiency in the usual software suspects (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Familiarity in Prototyping and/or Motion Graphics tools (After Effects) a bonus.
- Display strong leadership, organisational and collaborative skills.
Please apply with a recent CV and Portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.