At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Relationship Management is responsible for the platform that end users use to develop and work with their clients. This suite of applications assists in the development and continuation of the relationship, and enhances the bond of the branch team and our clients.
What You'll Do
- Duties include providing high-quality solutions by coding, testing, debugging, documenting and maintaining programs. Developing and modifying moderately complex information systems involving most phases of systems analysis and programming.
- Analyze, code, test and document programs and enhancements.
- Provide program and system level estimates.
- Conduct code walkthroughs to assure quality of programs developed by other associates.
- Provide system support.
- Participate in the team's on-call support rotation.
What projects you'll have an immediate impact on
- Portfolio: HTML5, Bootstrap, Docker, Containers, Kubernetes, Microservices, & GIT.
- Test Driven Mindset familiar with: JUNITS, SOAPUI, and Selenium.
- Modernizing our Legacy Platform: Java Servlets, ETL, Mainframe, Weblogic, and DB2.
- Bachelors degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Open systems development skills such as Java, JEE, JSP, Spring, Springboot, Spring JPA, Rest, Json, Junit
- Knowledge of Mongo, Docker, React, Kubernetes, Microservices are a plus
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, and/or Agile are a plus
- Provide system support, including on-call rotation, troubleshoot, and resolve complex issues.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, or Agile practices are a plus
- A continuous learner, forward-thinking, open to new processes and technologies
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
- From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
- J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $76798 - $130764