Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit .
As a Senior Manager Technology with a focus on Financial Services you will play a leading role in Publicis Sapient digital and cloud transformation initiatives in collaboration with clients together with pre- and post-sales efforts. This is a technical, client-facing engineering delivery role with a high impact on the end-to-end customer digital and cloud enablement experience.
Your Skills and Experience
- Financial Services sector experience - You have knowledge of German and EU regulations on banking principles
- Prior experience in a senior engineering/architecture position within a software & services company
- Extensive experience of architecture, design, implementation and support of enterprise scale distributed applications designed to run in the cloud or across hybrid cloud and on-premises environments
- Knowledge of current development trends pertinent to cloud engineering such as service meshes & API gateways
- You have a deep, Cloud Engineering background ideally across multiple cloud providers (AWS, GPC, Azure)
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies
- German and English skills are a must
- Willingness to travel
Benefits of working here:
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities.
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year
The entire PS community is working remote as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together. Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority. All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.