At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
At Edward Jones, the CRM development team is responsible for developing a new Salesforce.com based CRM system that will be used by all 50,000+ branch office users. The system will also be integrated with various cloud or in-house applications to achieve the best users experience for the end users
What you'll do .
As a CRM Integration Developer, you will be developing system migration programs between the new CRM platform and the Legacy CRM applications and databases, under the guidance of the Migration Product Delivery Manager and CRM system architect. You will also be collaborating with other CRM development team members in GUI, integration, QA and release management groups. The development process will follow the Agile development model.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
Develop system migration programs between the salesforce.com platform and other vendor or in-house systems and databases.
Follow the development protocols in the CRM team and effectively utilize the development management tools like Jira etc.
Work with the Migration Product Development Manager and CRM architect to get migration code reviewed and approved.
Collaborate with the Business Analysis, Data Migration, Quality Assurance and Release Management group members to ensure the development milestones are all achieved on time.
Continuously monitor the latest releases and trends of the Salesforce.com platform and enhance the migration programs; keep the migration package up to date based on the API changes
Work closely with support teams and delivery manager to address incidents and problem queues.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of development experience with at least one large Salesforce implementation project involving multiple releases, change management process, and/or international deployment.
- Expertise in Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Mobile Publisher, and AppExchange products
- Experience with Financial Services Cloud a plus
- Capable of translating business requirements into working solutions using a combination of Salesforce.com configuration and custom development approaches
- Proficient with Apex, Visualforce, LWC, Lightning Component, Flow, REST API
- Expertise in Salesforce functions required: Data Loader, Sites, Security, CORS, Connected Apps, Single Sign On, JWT Authentication etc.
- Experience working with integrating 3rd party systems with Salesforce
- Prior experience in Wealth Management, Asset Management or Capital Markets highly preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative and agile environment
- Ability to execute with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Good communication and presentation skills to be able to interact with business stakeholders.
- FORTUNE 2020 - Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list - the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm's 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $76798 - $130764