Field ManagementRequisition Number:
5430 Wade Park Blvd, Suite 110, Raleigh, NC 27607, USAJob DetailsDescription
Do you want to be part of a growing, well established, family friendly company? Samet Corp is looking for experienced, hardworking, dynamic people to join our team in our Raleigh, NC location.
Our culture is built on teamwork and innovation. We encourage our Associates to be empowered when making decisions, and they can be confident that their voice will be heard.
As a Samet Superintendent, you will:
- Provide field oversight for all phases of assigned construction projects in the areas of commercial/industrial, education, multi-family and/or medical/healthcare.
- Develop and manage project schedules.
- Manage subcontractor performance relationships.
- Be responsible for both the timeliness and total quality of assigned projects.
- Prepare project documentation for coordination and effective site management.
- Implement and execute Quality Control/Quality Assurance program.
- Promote an Injury-free job site through safety initiatives and award winning Company safety program.
- To qualify for this position you must have a minimum of 10-15 years' experience as a project superintendent.
- Have an understanding of LEAN construction practices and LEED Green Building requirements.
- Are leaders who prefer to work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Develop relationships with owners, designers, subcontractors and other trade partners.
- Are willing to learn new approaches and tools.
- Stay on the cutting edge of industry technology and have strong computer skills.
- Are willing to travel and take remote assignments.
Samet Corporation is a leader in design-build construction and real estate development services headquartered in Greensboro, NC, with a market focus on Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Education, and Multi-Family Housing. Founded in 1961, Samet is an ENR Top 400 Contractor, with offices located in Greensboro, Raleigh, and Charlotte, NC, Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC. Our projects are found throughout NC, SC and VA. Samet offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health & wellness challenges and incentives
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) with company match
- Career Path
- Health (HSA & traditional), Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance