Role: Service Coordinator
Location: Manchester (Hybrid Working)
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Are you a driven and determined service focussed individual, experienced in, and focussed on customer relations and coordinating. Would you like to work for the worlds' leading manufacturer and installer of air conditioning and heat pump systems? Then this may be the role for you .
What's In It For You?
Daikin UK care about what they do and who helps them to do it, so they put great emphasis on rewarding their employees every step of the way. This includes:
- Hybrid Working.
- Highly Competitive Annual Bonus
- Comprehensive Private Medical and Personal Accident Insurance plans
- Employer Contributions to Pension
- Investment in your training and development to encourage and support your career progression within the company
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Service Coordinator for Daikin UK, you will be supporting the Regional Service manager and Service Operations Lead to improve productivity. You will be focussed on processing field service requests and using the service planning system to identify suitable engineers and dates to attend sites.
You will be:
- Communicating with customers throughout the process to resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Producing quotations using SAP.
- Processing customer orders and service partner purchase orders.
- Working with the regional admin teams to ensure working processes are the same across the regions.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in coordinating resources. Ideally you will have experience in two of the following: Sales Force, SAP or CRM systems
You will be highly organised and able to prioritise, whilst being able to show flexibility in an ever-changing market.
Who are we?
Daikin UK Ltd provides innovative, premium quality, indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial, and industrial customers. Over 90 years of precision and innovation has helped Daikin UK build a worldwide reputation for quality and technology.