Our Client, a West Yorkshire Local Authority, is seeking a Children's Social Worker to join its Assessment Team.
Fantastic payrate of £34 per hour and the offer of flexible working!
Are you looking to make a difference in Children's lives? Do you have social work experience of working within children's services?
Responsibilities of this role:
- Undertaking single assessment and section 47's to then make recommendations for any ongoing intervention which will then be transferred to the long-term locality teams.
- To manage with supervision and advise a caseload.
- To take action to help meet the needs of specified service users, their families, carers and other groups.
- To adhere to agreed recording systems, policies and procedures.
Requirements of this role:
- Must be a Qualified Social Worker, registered with Social Work England.
- Must have experience undertaking short term assessments and completing these within 40 working days
- Must have at least 3 years' experience within the Social Work field.
- The social worker will be on duty for one week out of every 4 weeks and are required to be office based for at least that week.
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Tea
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- Refer a Friend scheme and earn up to £250
- CPD contributions
Does this role sound like the role for you? Apply today!