German Automobile Trust Ltd.
Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- Hellmuth-Hirth-Strasse 1, 73760 Ostfildern, Germany
Every day, we provide our knowledge - always up-to-date data and information about cars. For example, we work for fair, independently determined used car and repair prices for all. In doing so, each individual gladly takes responsibility for his or her tasks and: We have great fun being successful together. Worldwide, 550 co-thinkers from 26 nations develop forward-looking IT solutions that drive digital transformation.
As an innovator in the industry, we are pushing the envelope with our products and not letting up with our employees ...
- exciting tasks with claim in the automotive environment
- multicultural environment and simply nice people
- many exceptional social benefits and the security of a consistently growing company in the automotive industry
- lived corporate values: Neutrality, independence, trust
Are you in? Then enrich our team at the location Ostfildern near Stuttgart as a
Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Identifier: 151 How you help us get ahead
- You will pick up the pace when it comes to maintaining and enhancing existing programs in the environment of our customer master data and billing systems.
- Colleagues in the relevant departments appreciate your support in individually generated evaluations.
- From requirements gathering and conception to the implementation of programs including interfaces - your results speak for themselves
What we value in you
- You convince us with your studies in computer science or a comparable education.
- Experience in the development of Java-based (web) applications and the interface technologies used therein you bring.
- You are confident in using SQL and ideally have practice in the field of document-oriented databases.
- With Linux you know very well, script languages (eg bash) you use routinely.
- Future developments should - if this is possible and reasonable - consider container-based architectures. If you have already worked with relevant programs here (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes), all the better.
- Independently, systematically and team-oriented you approach your tasks.
- Confident appearance and strong communication skills - in very good German or English - complete your profile.
Start with us through, we look forward to you!
Initial questions will be answered by Ms. Sultana Arabatzi, .
Please apply directly via the online form.
Severely disabled persons will be given special consideration when filling the position in accordance with SGB IX.
Deutsche Automobil Treuhand GmbH
Hellmuth Hirth Street 1 - 73760 Ostfildern