At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
At Edward Jones we are developing a next-generation data architecture to support our growing business. As part of the Data Management area, you will contribute to the design of a future state cloud-based data warehouse architecture that will power Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics and Data Governance across the firm. You will also act as a solutions architect for new analytics efforts that involve data modeling and delivery. Your designs will account for data movement, storage, compute and BI consumption, and will comply with security and data governance standards. You will work closely with a variety of partners within the Information Systems division, in addition to analytics customers across the firm.
- Solutions Architect for data governance solution efforts specifically trained in Collibra operating model, familiar with ASG is a plus
Design specifications and standards and models for the Data Governance Solutions area through engagement in analytic efforts
Develops, documents and maintains overall view of Data Governance Solutions architecture, data acquisition and data retention
Setup people and processes, including relevant roles, responsibilities and controls, data ownership, workflows and common processes within Collibra
Understands and translates business requirements to data strategies that align with overall technology vision
Collaborates with platform and data engineers on the development of solutions and enhancements
Provide formal and informal training for data engineers, platform engineers
Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and architectures that support on-premises as well as Azure
Minimum of 10 years technology experience
Minimum of 5 years in the Data Governance and Metadata space
Minimum of 3 years in experience as a Collibra architect
Broad knowledge of data technologies, tools, data mining, visualization and disciplines including data modeling, dimensional models, third-normal-form structures, ETL/ELT, change data capture, slowly changing dimensions, and database tuning
Certified Collibra Ranger is preferred
Experience with ASG/Rockett is a plus
Experience with Snowflake as a Cloud Data Warehousing platform
Experience partnering with internal product development teams to ensure the right solution architecture for potentially large scale efforts
Understanding of technology and tooling required to support data governance initiatives
Proven track record of championing innovation and change, and actively guiding the work of others
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
- From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
- J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $106916 - $182047