Hospitalist opening in Chesterfield, Missouri.
Join a growing team at a 25 bed, non-profit, critical access Hospital located in southern Michigan just minutes away from South Bend, IN.
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday,7 - 7; will also be doing some PRN outpatient in a Post Acute Care Clinic affiliated with Borgess-Lee during scheduled hours
- Team of 1 physician and 1 full-time advanced practitioner
- No call environment; No code requirement; No procedures
- Integrated care program - manage both the hospital medicine and emergency medicine programs
- Open to internal medicine or family trained physicians with 2+ years of experience
- Solid compensation package and full benefits including partnership track
Nestled within the Fruit Belt in Southwest Michigan, surrounded by rolling farmlands and abundant orchards. Enjoy a multitude of cultural and recreational attractions in the area such as fishing, canoeing, boating, water skiing, and ice fishing on the neighboring Sister Lakes. Be sure to tour the historic train depot, live theatre, museums, and art galleries as well.