Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Texas.
Laredo Medical Center in Laredo, Texas is seeking an experienced BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an employed physician group.
- 3+ years of practice experience preferred
- Will consider candidates straight out of residency
- Joining 1 other provider
- Recruiting 2-3 candidates
- No visa support is available
- Spanish is a plus
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Commencement bonus
- Potential medical education debt assistance
- Relocation, marketing, and CME allowances
- Texas does not have a personal state income tax!
About Laredo, Texas
Laredo, TX is located on the north bank of the Rio Grande River on the border of Mexico and the United States.
- The population of around 275,000
- Home to Texas A&M International University and Laredo Community College
- Multiple historical districts, many on the National Register of Historic Places
- Home to the Tecolotes Dos Laredos, the Triple-A minor league team for the Mexican League that plays home games in both Mexico and in Laredo
- Many family-friendly pools and parks