Specialist (m/f/d) RZ Infrastructure - Transmission Technology WE ARE
Ratiodata SE is one of the largest system houses and technology partners in Germany with a team of around 1,500 colleagues at 14 locations and branch offices nationwide. We are a versatile company, offer a modern working environment and above-average social benefits.
As of the next possible date, we are offering a position in the Network Services division as a
Specialist (m/f/d) RZ Infrastructure - Transmission Technology
For our Frankfurt location
Network Services LOCATION
Frankfurt on the Main TIMEPOINT
as soon as possible BRIDGE
2022/084 CONTRACT TYPE
Indefinite THESE CHALLENGES ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
- Installation, cabling, commissioning, further development and deconstruction of hardware infrastructures according to customer specifications.
- Accompany technicians to the data center floor and support our customers via remote hands
- Designing and expanding the glass/copper cabling infrastructure and rack systems in our data centers and those of our customers
- Integration of systems to our network infrastructure in the data centers and configuration of network ports.
- Proof of the quality of the network connections by measuring the connections (fiber/copper) and documentation.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Technical education/studies e.g. telecommunications engineering and ideally experience in data center environment.
- Basic knowledge in the configuration of Cisco switches desirable
- Good computer skills
- Very independent way of working and quick perception
- Ability to work in a team as well as strongly pronounced customer and quality orientation, confident and serious appearance
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 30 days vacation
- Mobile working and flexible working time models
- Continuing education offers
- Modern workplace equipment
- JobBike & other benefit programs
- No suit, no costume, no problem.
Ratiodata SE Recruiting and Employer Branding Moritz Kegler
Registered office of the company: Lyoner Straße 9 60528 Frankfurt a. M.
System house partner of the Atruvia AG group of companies.
For ease of reading, the masculine form is used throughout this text to represent persons of all genders.
Still have questions?
We'll be happy to help you out!
In case of application, please use our online job board.