WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a dynamic and motivated Student Assistant, you'll support our Executive Assistants on various administrative tasks. In the area of travel and expenses, you'll take care of visa applications, travel expense accounting, and research for complicated travel bookings. You'll be involved in organizing events in close interaction with internal and external contacts in both German and English. Your tasks will also include some marketing activities, preparing mailings or newsletters, sending out Christmas mail, and data maintenance. In addition, there are a variety of other diverse tasks that we'll need your assistance with. All in all, you'll help to make sure everything runs smoothly in the background.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You stand out for your excellent communication and teaming skills and for your competent and professional conduct toward clients and coworkers.
- You impress people with your structured, reliable, and independent work style.
- You complete administrative tasks precisely and conscientiously.
- You are creative and have mastered the ability to think outside the box.
- You're unfailingly friendly, polite, and loyal in your interactions with clients and coworkers.
- Strong motivation, flexibility, and commitment are as much a part of your character as absolute trustworthiness, discretion, and a sense of responsibility.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- You are currently enrolled in college (ideally in an economics, social sciences, or humanities program).
- You are proficient in the MS Office suite.
- Excellent German and very good English skills round out your profile.
YOU'LL WORK WITH
You'll work in a small team and support the Executive Assistants on organizational issues, especially when things get hectic and additional support is needed. You'll work in a highly cooperative and helpful environment, as good teamwork is very important to us.