Neurology opening in Urbana, Illinois.
- Seeking: Ideal candidates will have fellowship training in Movement Disorder, Multiple Sclerosis, Behavioral/Cognitive, or Headache
- Schedule: No call requirement
- Single hospital adjacent to clinic practice; strong hospitalist and critical care support
- Collaboration for a variety of neuroscience translational research programs, if desired
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
- Our client is the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
- Integrated neurosciences care with strong physician-centered management
- Neurology services comprised of General Neurology, Behavioral Neurology, Epileptology (new EMU), Neuro-Ophthalmology, Neurovascular, Sleep Medicine and Pain Medicine; Pediatric Neurology
- An excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance coverage