Neurology opening in Chesterfield, Missouri.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a hospital in Tallahassee to recruit a new Neurologist to join their team. This is a hospital-employed position seeking someone to practice neurology with a focus on movement disorders. They have a dedicated movement clinic and the hospital is the only one in the panhandle doing deep brain stimulations.
- Seeking board certified candidates or new graduates
- Movement Disorders Fellowship needed
- Malpractice covered plus tail
- Guaranteed Salary plus production and quality bonuses
- Not for profit Hospital
- Formal appointment with FSU to participate in research and clinical trials
Near, but far, from the well-known destinations of the Sunshine State, Tallahassee offers a distinct culture and community with access to some of the world's greatest beaches. The capital city, Tallahassee is a hub of political activity and home to universities, research institutes, and some of Florida's most pristine nature. Often described as "The Other Florida" with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, southern-style hospitality, and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks.