One of our clients is a large consulting firm that specializes in a variety of logistics services including insurance, healthcare, banking, and travel. They are looking for their newest Technical Architect who will provide integration consulting leadership and technology solutioning services. This position is 100% remote.
Technical Architect Responsibilities and Duties
- Determine integration requirements for web, web service, reporting, extracts based on client legacy systems and documents/presents results
- Provide project documentation and presentation materials using standard office products such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, and Word
- Work with client and EXL infrastructure teams to facilitate system upgrades, and maintenance
- Provide estimates for new work and client engagements as required
- Implementation Support (lead LifePRO implementations as needed, create integration strategies, identifying internal and external dependencies, and train internal and external customers)
Technical Architect Qualifications and Skills
- Strong understanding of insurance business governance/tax laws etc.
- Background in the insurance software and policy administration
- Familiarity with web and Windows based operating systems and TCP/IP networks
- Working knowledge of computer languages COBOL, Java, C #.net,
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, Transact-SQL, and XML
- Integration/technology solutioning experience
RightClick is an equal opportunity employer who agrees not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant irrespective of race, color, creed, alienage, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.