If you have no experience in Customer Service and would like to learn something new, this might just be the role for you!
Following an in-depth 12-week training programme you will be working for an elite outsourcing financial services organisation.
They are looking for several individuals to join various financial clients.
Great company benefits which include:High Street Vouchers, Cinema Tickets, Tastecard, and help towards Healthcare and Dental Costs plus a welcome bonus ££££
DBS and Credit checks will be undertaken prior
- Dealing with a high-volume of incoming calls, emails and other correspondence
- Compiling written responses
- Liaison with customers and third parties
- Navigate and update internal database
- Applies bank and card industry regulations and practices
- Telephone customer service experience would be an advantage
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional and calm manner
- Computer literate
- 5 days a week, 40 hours per week (Monday - Sunday)
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.