Trainee Mortgage Advisor,
Location: North Kent, DA1
On Target Earnings:£45,000 - £65,000
Work Pattern:5 days per week including some Saturdays
An excellent opportunity for a Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join our client's largest independent estate agency in the South East of England. They offers an excellent range of supporting services including mortgage, conveyancing, land and new homes, residential lettings and international property investment to provide the complete property service.
The successful candidate will be sponsored and trained to achieve the professionally recognised mortgage qualification, CeMAP.
The Job Role:
- As the Trainee Mortgage Advisor, you will meet with lots of different clients and make sure they give them the best possible mortgage advice and protection
- Seek out the best financial and mortgage solutions for their customers
- Advising on and selling associated insurance products from the market leading Legal & General
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Work closely with their estate agency colleagues and help them maximise any new leads and opportunities
- Work closely with their Admin Support Team ensuring the cases are completed and FCA compliant
Skills, Experience and qualifications:
- The Trainee Mortgage Advisor will be people and customer focused
- Have bags of drive, motivation and passion to succeed
- Full Driver s License
- Holiday Commission,
- 33 days paid Holiday,
- Plus an additional day off for your birthday!
- Life Insurance,
- Company Rewards and Incentives,
- Structured Career Path,
- Employee Assistance Scheme
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.