American Mobile Healthcare is seeking an experienced Cath Lab Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Kansas City, MO. Shift: 5x8 hr days Start Date: 10/17/2022 Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $2272.09 / Week
Registered Nurse - Cardiac Catheterization Lab - Travel - (Cath Lab RN) Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse - Cardiac Catheterization Lab - (Cath Lab RN)
StartDate: 10/17/2022Available Shifts: 8 D Pay Rate: $2061.71 - 2272.09
- As an addition to this highly regarded team, you can expect to work with fully equipped, state of the art technology. This is a well-respected Cath Lab facility that welcomes creative and innovative caregivers. - 500+ bed Level 1 Trauma center and teaching hospital using Meditech charting- KC/KCMO has several outstanding restaurants that have been featured on the Food Network's "Diners, Drive thrus, & Dives!" AND they have the WORLD FAMOUS KANSAS CITY BBQ TOUR!! The area has recently enjoyed a thriving tech boom, and offers music fans a stunning Jazz scene.
Years of Experience: 2.
- Perm MO or Compact license (#/exp)
- ACLS, BLS
- MeditechFacility Location
Located close to the geographical and population centers of the U.S., Kansas City really lives up to its moniker as The Heart of America. Famous for its mouth-watering barbeque dishes, you'll soon find there is much more to this town than just the food. With its abundance of fountains and boulevards, Kansas City is the perfect place for travelers looking for a thriving Midwestern city. Job Benefits
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
About the Company
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Cardiac catheterization lab nurse, cardiac cath lab nurse, cath lab nurse, cardiac cath lab RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., cath lab RN, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care, medical, hospital
About American Mobile Healthcare:
American Mobile Healthcare sets the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry, with more than 50,000 assignments filled across the U.S. since our inception in 1985. Our staff of more than 1,000 employees meets the needs of travelers and client facilities with unparalleled customer service and industry commitment.
American Mobile provides its travelers with competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, quality housing accommodations, free continuing education and a generous reward/incentive program. We also reimburses travelers for relocation and moving expenses.
Founded by a registered nurse, American Mobile was started in 1985 as a travel nursing company able to fill an increasing demand for nursing professionals nationwide. It has since grown to be one of the leaders in the industry. In 2005 American Mobile was recognized by The Joint Commission with their Gold Seal of Approval for Health Care Staffing Services.